Monday, September 1, 2008

The Brought Forward Malaysia National Day

1st Sep, a brought forward public holiday. I was in KT. Thinking to repair the fish pond but ended up helping in the shop. It was indeed a very busy day. The staff were all having their offday. David and myself had non stop duty till we knocked off the day. Both of us had no time for lunch. Anyway we were very happy and satisfied. Tired.

Read some of my assignment on my daily devotion for Theology course. When i looked back, it is really worthy to keep track of what i ever encountered, thought or done.
The experience could be a track for my future gauge of my improvement here and there.

Sometimes i do have lots of things to share but i think i express better in mandarin.

Now that all of my children are just round my corners, eunice is back to take her place. Pary that God will lead us and guide us wherever we need Him.

No comments: